Wedding bells are ringing but no proposal plans yet? French Riviera got you covered. It is a perfect wedding proposal spot in the southeast corner of France. With its glamour and beauty, she’ll definitely exclaim “I Do!”.
You probably want your proposal to be memorable- something she’ll never forget. You want it to be as personal and up close. Don’t you worry, friend, this French Riviera Proposal Guide will help you achieve your once in a lifetime “Will you marry me?” moment.
Step 1: “THE HOW” Plan the Location and Time for your French Riviera Wedding Proposal
Hi! I am Gabriela, an engagement and wedding photographer based in French Riviera and I will give you a quick tour on why choose French Riviera as your wedding proposal spot!
- Find the spot that feeds your soul
Having a hard time choosing where to propose? Keep reading, this article will give you a variety of French Riviera spots you can choose from. A curated list with photos will be served to you at the end. Let’s dive in the How TO PROPOSE.
- Choose the time when you feel you can do it
Instead of waiting for the end of the night, spark up the question just right on time so you’ll just have to enjoy the rest of the night. In that way, you won’t have to be too stressed and nervous all evening. For nice and flattering photos, sunrise and sunset are the best periods for the day. The glow of the golden hour is simply magical!
- Spill your spiel You. Can plan anything that runs in jour mind, but it is the words you utter that will make your proposal one-of-a-kind. Start from the day you knew her, where you felt that she is the one, up until the day you are seeing your future with her. . Avoid having cue cards to avoid losing connection with her. This really seems awkward and it will make her think that it is some sort of phrases and quotations online. Jot down only important things and you’ll be fine. Don’t forget to breathe! Speak slowly and let your emotions take you.
- Buckle up & Get Dressed. Choosing your outfit is very crucial for this special day. It doesn’t have to be sophisticated, but be mindful of the mistakes that most couples do. If you want to make sure that both of you will look amazing at this moment, one of the easiest ways is to make a reservation in a nice restaurant. Your partner will surely be well-dressed and she won’t be surprised by your fancy outfit.
- Breathe & Savour the Moment. Take all your time to tell how much you love her and make her feel special at this very special moment. Give her time for her thoughts to sink in and give her time to realize what is happening. If you hire a photographer make sure to listen to his suggestions on where and how to stand.
Step 2: Consider Hiring a Photographer
A wedding proposal is a once in a lifetime event that you’ll cherish forever so you better hire someone who can capture your special moments. Make sure to plan it with a professional who can be a great help to achieve your dream proposal. Indeed, Planning would be easy when you got a pro on your side!
I provide step by step planning to make it easy and stress-free for you. We usually plan everything through phone call or email with the groom or the bride to be. Helping them to go through the possibilities by asking them what kind of proposal they want.
In need of a yacht, a restaurant, or a venue a romantic and breathtaking scenery ? Just ask what you need and we’ll book it for you!
Step 3: “THE WHERE” Choose the location you want to propose
If you’re in search of fool-proof setups for proposing to your beau, here are some of our best ideas!
For a relax proposal
1.A spot with a breath-taking view of the sunset
Ending one chapter of your love story at the end of the day is the perfect symbolism! Besides, the sun’s golden glow during this time adds a flattering touch to your proposal portraits.
- A short trip in a sunset while sailing and drinking champagne
If you want to add the glorious vibe of the sea on this special moment, you might want to ask the question while you’re sailing in the mighty azure waters. And oh, don’t forget to pop a bottle of champagne!
- A romantic dinner in a yacht
Are you up for doing a proposal that feels like a grand holiday? Ask your loved one to come with you in a luxurious getaway and ask her to be your lifetime partner while enjoying your dinner. Bonus point if it’s a candlelit meal!
- A sweet date in a restaurant
If you want to ask your beau in a casually awesome way, you might want to reserve a fancy restaurant for a special dinner. Make sure that it will be a great night by ensuring that food is great, the background music is on point, and your photographer is alert. Once the checklist is ticked, you’re good to go!
French riviera wedding proposal For adventures in the soul
- A thrilling hill climb with either champagne or wine
For active adventurers, this option is for you. Combine some adrenaline rush to the picture by trekking a hill with picturesque and incredible scenery.
- Propose her in a helicopter. The helicopter flight over The French Riviera represents an essential excursion for lovers of thrills and breathtaking panoramas. Discover the GORGES DU VERDON, LA TETE DE CHIEN, SAINT JEAN CAP FERRAT, LES ILES ST MARGUERITES, and more. Your helicopter tour in South of France will probably be the highlight of your vacation. Fly over the most beautiful beaches, mountains, forests and waterfalls by choosing your route yourself.
Need a list of the best places to propose? make sure to read this article! The best place to propose on the French Riviera.